This design, created by 17-year-old Poinciana Hung-Haas, celebrates the community of Oakland Chinatown. The dragons, symbolizing strength and power, are inspired by murals that paint the neighborhood blocks. Their heads come together to form the shape of a heart to represent the love shared throughout the community.
For many who visit the culturally rich area, Lincoln Square Recreation Center is at the heart of Oakland Chinatown. It is where the community plants its roots embedded in Chinese American heritage to celebrate cultural practices, share stories, and have fun.
- Pullover hoodie
- Men's sizing
- Premium heavyweight 13.5oz fleece
- 70% cotton / 30% polyester
- Heavy-duty 100% cotton drawcord with antique silver tips
- Double ribbing side panels for stretch
- Body & hood panels are sewn cross-grain to limit shrinkage